NO PURCHASE NECESSARY FOR ENTRY. THERE IS A FREE ENTRY ROUTE FOR ALL PRIZE DRAWS (SEE DETAILS BELOW). PLEDGING TO A CAMPAIGN AND PURCHASE OF A RELATED PRODUCT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE SYSTEM FOR ALLOCATING PRIZES DOES NOT DISTINGUISH BETWEEN THOSE USING EITHER ENTRY ROUTE.
1. In the event that these terms and conditions do not meet your local law requirements, then your entry shall be void and we reserve the right to retain any pledge made in respect of a campaign.
The prize draws (“ Prize Draw(s)") are being promoted by KICKR LTD, a company registered in England with company number 09511161, whose registered office is at 19 New Road, Brighton, BN1 1UF (“ KICKR"). KICKR's trading address is as follows KICKR, UNIT 1, 9 8 DE BEAUVOIR ROAD, LONDON, N1 4EN.
2. By entering a Prize Draw, all participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. There may be additional terms for a specific campaign so please check the relevant campaign page.
3. Prize Draws are open to everyone unless stated otherwise in the individual campaign rules. In addition, while we encourage participation from all users, certain Prize Draws may be subject to restrictions that prohibit residents of certain countries from participating. It is your responsibility to review any specific restrictions on the entering a Prize Draw or making a Donation. To win a prize for the campaign that you choose to enter, the participant must be the age of consent in his/her country of residence or the prize must be accepted by the participant's parent or legal guardian.
HOW TO ENTER
4. The start date for each Prize Draw is set out on a Prize Draw's specific campaign page (“ Start Date ") along with the time and date it ends (the “Closing Date").
5. Participants may enter a Prize Draw by visiting www.kickr.com (the “Website") at any time before the Closing Date following the on-screen prompts for the payment or free routes.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter a Prize Draw, though if you choose to pledge to a campaign an element of your pledge will be payment to entry the relevant Prize Draw (details of which shall be provided on the relevant campaign page). Please note that supporting a campaign cause will not increase your chances of winning.
7. Alternatively, you may also enter a Prize Draw completely free with no payment by choosing the free entry route available on each campaign site.
8. Entries sent by post must be received by KICKR before the Closing Date and at the following address KICKR, UNIT 1, 9 8 DE BEAUVOIR ROAD, LONDON, N1 4EN.
9. It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure postal address information and that postage is correct.
10. Any entries which are incomplete, or received after the Closing Date, will not be valid. Bulk entries are void and cannot be accepted.
11. KICKR accepts no responsibility for unsuccessful entries into the Prize Draw due to a technical fault, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
12. The prize for a Prize Draw is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
13. There is no cash alternative in whole or in part for any prize.
14. KICKR reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of circumstances arising outside KICKR's reasonable control.
15. A prize cannot be sold, transferred, auctioned or used for commercial gain.
16. The details of a prize will be stated on the relevant campaign page.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
17. The winner of the Prize Draw will be selected at random within shortly after the Closing Date and KICKR will notify the participant of their status as winner via email, using the contact details supplied by the participant when they entered the Prize Draw.
18. All participants are solely responsible for providing and (where necessary) updating KICKR with their accurate and up-to-date contract details and KICKR will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to contact any participant due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details that the participant has provided.
19. If the winner of the Prize Draw cannot be contacted by KICKR within 14 days of being notified of their status as winner via email then KICKR shall be entitled to award the prize to another participant selected by drawing another winning entry at random.
20. Winning participants may be required to confirm their identity by sending a certified copy of their passport before any prize will delivered. Winning participants must also provide a personal photograph and grant us the right to use their name and likeness for promotional purposes.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
22. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Prize Draw or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, KICKR reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
23. KICKR shall not be responsible or liable for any tax, levies and duties applicable in any country and it is a condition of entry that you shall be responsible for your own tax liabilities in respect of entry and the Prize.
24. KICKR shall not be liable to an participant for any loss or damage suffered or arising from:
24.1 Any delays or failures in the delivery methods used by KICKR or the participant;
24.2 Any delays or failures in any software or other systems used by KICKR for the administration of the Prize Draw;
24.3 Any delays or failures in the banking system used by KICKR or the participant;
24.4 Any refusal by KICKR to accept an individual's entry or the cancellation of an entry; or
24.5 Any event beyond the reasonable control of KICKR.
25. To the extent permitted by law, KICKR excludes any liability for loss or damage incurred by the winning participant in connection with or arising from the prize or participation in the Prize Draw including liability as a result of negligence, except for death or personal injury caused by KICKR.
26. The result of the Competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the Competition should circumstances deem it necessary. In such a case, no indemnity or compensation will be given to the participants involved.
28. KICKR reserves the right to disqualify or decline to accept the entry of any participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the participant has breached any of these terms or otherwise acted fraudulently.
29. KICKR reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Participants will be notified of any such changes.
ONLINE CONSUMER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.1 What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you.
1.2 Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully. These terms tell
\you who we are, how we will provide products to you what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms or that they require any changes, please contact us to discuss.
2.1 Who we are. KICKR is a site operated by “KICKR Limited" (“we, us, our"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09511161 and have our registered office at 19 NEW ROAD, BRIGHTON, ENGLAND, BN1 1UF. Our main trading address is KICKR, UNIT 1, 9 8 DE BEAUVOIR ROAD, LONDON, N1 4EN.
2.2 How to contact us. You can contact us by writing to us at hello[at]kickr.com or KICKR, UNIT 1, 98 DE BEAUVOIR ROAD, LONDON, N1 4EN.
2.3 How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
2.4 “Writing" includes emails. When we use the words “writing" or “written" in these terms, this includes emails.
3. Your Order
3.1 How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your pledge/order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
3.2 If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline.
4.1 Products may vary slightly from their pictures . The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change.
6.1 Minor changes to the products. We may change the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
7.1 Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
7.2 When we will provide the products we will deliver the products to you as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 45 days after the campaign closing date.
7.3 We are not responsible for delays outside our control . If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
7.4 If you are not at home when the product is delivered . If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, our delivery company will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot.
7.5 If you do not re-arrange delivery. If you do not collect the products from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract.
7.6 When you become responsible for the product. The product will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us.
7.7 When you own goods. You own a product once we have received payment in full.
8.1 You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
(a) If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product repaired or replaced or a service re-performed or to get some or all of your money back),
(b) If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do;
(c) If you have just changed your mind about the product . You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period (as described in clause 8.3), but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods;
(d) In all other cases (if we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind).
8.2 Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do . If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (e) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
(a) we have told you about a change to the product or these terms which you do not agree to;
(b) we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
(c) there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
(d) we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons; or
(e) you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong (including because we have delivered late).
8.3 Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013) . Where you purchase goods, you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days after receipt of the product and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms. Where we are providing you a service, you have 14 days from entering this agreement to cancel, unless we have already started to provide you with the service at your request.
8.4 When you don't have the right to change your mind . You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
(a) Prize entry fee
(b) the element of your payment that is going towards the cause as determined by us.
(c) products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them;
(d) sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software, once these products are unsealed after you receive them;
(e) any products that are personalised for you; and
(f) any products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
8.5 How long do I have to change my mind? You have 14 days after the day you receive the products, unless you request that a service is started by us and we subsequently start to provide it within this 14 days, in which case the right to change your mind expires.
8.6 Ending the contract where we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind . If you do not have any other rights to end the contract, you can still contact us before it is completed and tell us you want to end it. If you do this the contract will end immediately and we will refund any sums paid by you for products not provided but we may deduct from that refund as compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your ending the contract.
9.1 Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
(a) Email. Email us at hello[at]kickr.com. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
(b) Online. Complete our online support form on our website: https://kickr.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
9.2 Returning products after ending the contract . If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
9.3 When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return:
(a) if the products are faulty or misdescribed;
(b) if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
In all other circumstances you must pay the costs of return.
9.4 How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
9.5 Deductions from refunds. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
(a) We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
(b) The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer.
9.6 When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then:
(a) If the products are goods and we have not offered to collect them, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us.
(b) In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind.
(a) you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 5 days of us reminding you that payment is due;
(b) you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products;
(c) you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you or collect them from us; and
(d) you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us access to your premises to supply the products.
10.2 You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in the situations set out in 10.1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you as compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
10.3 We may withdraw the product. We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the product. We will let you know at least [PERIOD] in advance of our stopping the supply of the product and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for products which will not be provided.
11.1 How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can write to us at hello[at]kickr.com.
11.2 Your obligation to return rejected products. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must post them back to us. We will pay the costs of postage.
12.1 Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of product advised to you is correct.
12.2 We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
12.3 What happens if we got the price wrong. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product's correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product's correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated in our price list, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order.
12.4 When you must pay and how you must pay . We accept payment with [LIST OF CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS]. You must pay for the products before we dispatch them. We will not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch the products to you.
13.1 We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us . If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen.
13.2 We are not liable for business losses. We only supply products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
14.1 How we will use your personal information. We will use the personal information you provide to us:
(a) to supply the products to you;
(b) to process your payment for the products; and
(c) if you agreed to this during the order process, to inform you about similar products/services that we provide, but you may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us. Subject to your agreeing we may provide your details to the Charity so that they may notify you of their work.
14.2 We will only give your personal information to third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so .
15.1 We may transfer this agreement to someone else . We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else (except that you can always transfer our guarantee) . You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing. to a person who has acquired the product or, where the product is services, any item or property in respect of which we have provided the services. We may require the person to whom the guarantee is transferred to provide reasonable evidence that they are now the owner of the relevant item.
15.2 Nobody else has any rights under this contract (except someone you pass your guarantee on to ). This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
15.3 If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force . Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
15.4 Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later . If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
15.5 Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings . These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.